Thursday, November 2, 2023

About Me
Real Estate Investor, Adventure Traveler, Great Dad
Hi, My name is Duncan Wierman.  I have been a real estate investor for over 20 years in the United States.  However, I have been traveling the world since I was 18 years old.  I am currently on country 96!!I see so many great opportunities as I travel and I want to share them with you. I have also learned how to make money while traveling and travel almost free at the same time. Anyone can do what I do.  I want to bring real-world experience without the BS to you.  When I started, I thought everything on the internet was true and good information.  Well, let me tell you its not!  My mission is to also help correct what is old and outdated, and give you the most up-to-date relevant informationPlease subscribe to my newsletter and/or drop me a note if you have any questions.Live Long and Prosper! Duncan
https://investingtravels.com/homepage/about-me/

No comments: